Wednesday, July 1, 2009

21st - he's lashing the machines brutally

First of all, today was a boring day and I was freaking sleepy from 8.30 a.m until 5 p.m indeed. I was in the motorcycle plant all day long and nothing much I could do. I start to feel that I was leaving in the hell and didn't step in the real world, full with plight moment and directly shove to the hectic day to go through.

Do you know that we couldn't always act so decently towards something that we called machines or robots or any other stuff which is made from high tension metal or steel and control them with our fingers? Sometimes we have to treat them harshly so that it would be something that we want, something that can follow our desire.

I saw with my own eyes how they (motorcycle crew) threat the machines here, It was horrified the hell out of me as they brutally hits the machines by using the hammer and so on so that the machines could function again and back on its track. I got surprised and frowning my face as it was something rare to see and shrugged off when the outside people asking me what actually is happening in here.

No comments: