Saturday, July 18, 2009

36th - back to normal

Two reports accomplished yesterday and both of them already submitted. Surely today I'll return back on my routine, to run a test regarding the inserts installation at the battery's cover.

As I mention before, it takes a long time to accomplish, so most of the time I was roaming around the factory, more specifically around the motorcycle plant and have a scenic view of the mountain's peak as the background.

It's so attractive and full with aesthetic value created from the Almighty and literally could tickle everyone's heart whoever see it. Moreover, the breezing wind is blew directly from the mountain could give your skin some refreshment whenever your skin's exposed.

Around 11 o'clock in the morning, I got a phone call from my superior in all of sudden, asking me whether I'm busy or not. She has a new task available for me, to replace one of the QC inspectors at Assembly department as the person in charged need to go home for a particular reason and it looks like an emergency case I suspect.

I accept the job and ready to take the responsibility. I used to do this job before this and I'm quite familiar with the check points that I need to secure. Getting confuse is out of the question and my commitment is unquestionable as I'm the great great employee (amacam, cukup poyo x?..)

No comments: