Sunday, July 5, 2009

weekend - big things had lost my attention

At the moment I'm running out of some ideas to jot down, suddenly I feel like I missed a lot of things happened not exactly into myself, but also to the mankind around the globe for the entire last week. I used to write down my daily work all the time and the intention was never come out for writing down any activities apart from my working life.

After failed in the first attempt to make my first ever debut in Alamanda's cinema, I never stop to find the ideal time until one of my friend come out with his own plan and suggesting to watch Transformers in Seremban. Surely, it was at the night as I'm admirably hardworking in the day. Even this movie was released almost a week ago, the cinema was still full with a bunch of people. Could you believe that no single seat left? We were lucky to occupy one for our ass.

No one expected that MJ would died so soon, left behind forever his carrier and his fanatic fans and wouldn't be seen anymore forever ever. Everyone is so familiar with his voice and the music he brought up for the audience. He is a non-replacement legend and he is one of the most widely beloved entertainers and profoundly influential artists of all time, leaves and indelible imprint on popular music and culture. Most of the people didn't believe he's gone. Everyone is going to miss him and some of them are still crying over. Thanks so much for the great music and memories you left, you were definitely an inspiration to all musician around the globe. Rest in peace MJ.

Movies mode is still warming up the night as many new movies were released out. The next big movie after Transformers is Ice Age 3. It's a funny - cartoon - movies with some cute cartoons character and play their roles very well along their amusing action. It's very entertained me and highly recommended for those who are still not watching this.

2 comments:

nekochan said...

alamanda's cinema is...kinda empty
dont go there

KAMARULZAMAN NORDIN said...

ahaha.. r u sure?... u mean it just a common cinema that we could find easily at any other place?.. don't have an outstanding sound system, fantastic wide screen and so on...

I was in the line for ticket and it sold out...That's y i'm so pissed off...