Monday, June 8, 2009

satu hari bekerja - bosan

This is my first day as a worker and nothing is interesting to share. Just a basic procedure where I have to attend the special class or in specific name, it is called a training class. from 9 a.m until 5.30 p.m, I was in the training room apart from the an hour break time from 12 o'clock until 1 o'clock

There are 8 new persons with different position were joining me. 3 persons were in charge in order to train and expose us to the basic knowledge of ISO, Health Safety and Welfare which is implemented in their company. Their briefing is quite good as they keep relating everything about the company along their speech. I didn't urge out any question for further information and I was guessing that I don't have to. Initially, it was hard for me to understand but, it seems pretty simple when both of the things are coming together.

I was literally sleepy for the class actually. It is not because I couldn't sleep last night but the comfortable circumstances drive me so. I washed my face more than 2 times in every 3 hours time and drank some water for some refreshments.

No comments: