Monday, June 15, 2009

7th day - baiki mesin

I back to work today after a day of public holiday yesterday. This week is quite different from the previous one and I have to do the same thing, to get myself in befriend mode and try to get the connection with the new set of employees. New shift means new employee and new line leader.

This is the first time I have been given a specific task that need to be done. After a week was being cooped in the assembly area, today I was appointed to fix one of the tester machines which is called a vibration tester. Even this is not under my responsibility, I try to take this as a challenge to impress the people over there.

Failed at a few attempts, that was not enough to stop me. Some adjustments need to apply so that the tester could start to function again. Finally after the implementation, it is working now and ready to proceed the next test. So, my hands were covered by the disgusting oil and it was sticky. it's gross!!!

No comments: