Thursday, June 11, 2009

4th day.. ada benda aku still confius

I'm still confusing about the schedule of break time and the shift they practice in this factories. Some operators from other department could take their break early while some more is still focus in conducting their work. Some operators have 3 shift and some operators have lesser than that. A few operators do have only one.

There are 8 hours working time for each shift and you could extend for some hours more. It is considered as Over Time and it is based on the demand from the customers. Obviously, it happens every day.

I got three times for break, which is at 10 o'clock in the morning, 12 o'clock in the afternoon and 3 o'clock in the evening while the operators in my department don't have any except 12 0'clock in the afternoon to get their lunch. I even don't know about my break time until they remind me about the tea time.

So far, I'm just keep observing the process in every production line they have. Each line has a few machines for a specific task need to be done. The arrangement of the machines must follow the sequence so that every process could flow smoothly to form a battery. There is a checkpoint on each machine and my responsibility is, to check the outcome with the jig tools or refer from the specification card.

No comments: