Monday, June 22, 2009

13th - motorcycle plant

I was inside the motorcycle plant just morning, as I didn't have to put my commitment on any types of testing today. The motorcycle plant is a new production line and starts to run the operation since the last two weeks ago, almost the same date of my enrollment in this company. From the name itself, we would know that this production line is producing the battery product, especially for motorcycle use.

This is not the first time I was in charged in this department, I used to have a walk inside the area in so many times especially when I have intention to skip away from my work. Therefore, I'm so familiar with the people over there including the line leader, post burning team and the packing crew. Most of them are foreign worker especially from Nepal and Bangladesh. Working together in different language, different race, different culture and also different religion is not easy, yet it's not so hard if you know the limitation and how to communicate better with the people around you. I could see they do tolerate to each other and solve the problem appears together. Such a great bonding of humanities.

No comments: