Sunday, March 21, 2010

not a good weekend :(

As I always thought that my weekend would be sucks after no activity had been planned to fulfill all the leisure (do I really have many leisure after my FYP still not yet to be completed while the time is constraining me) I can sniff the boredom since the last Saturday as no one has come out with any weekend activity.

It seems that they are very busy with FYP and CIMD project. In Facebook, I'm aware that most of them have started to deactivate their online community for a while. Even on their YM status, it clearly stated a word "busy" or phrase that represents their frustration in dealing with their work. Sadly to say that I was bored to the death since I opened and closed my both eyes. That's why, no exciting updates for today's entry.

No comments: