Friday, March 26, 2010

Jumaat yang ok la aku rasa :)

Last night I went out with a few acquaintances of mine for a movie in cinema. The title this time is EVOLUSI KL DRIFT 2. So, we enjoyed the movie even we weren't like the hero at all. I rate this movie as 3.5 out of 5. I'm recommending this movie to those who have no weekend activity :)

The next following morning, I have Water Engineering class and I was extremely late due to the last night activity. Just imagine I slept almost at 3 a.m and the class start at 8 a.m. In my case, it's almost impossible to attend the class promptly at 8 a.m.

When I reached to the class, I saw mdm V was inside and Mdm H was not around. According to mdm V, she is the one who will conduct the Water class this time even she felt very weak after just back from Geo-camp in Langkawi. She summed up that mdm H is on leave. No lecture at all, I signed up my attendance and the class dismissed right away.

No comments: