Monday, March 15, 2010

Hiatus no more for Wednesday

There was an incoming call at the moment I wanted to go out for lunch. It was a calling from Mr D, informed me that CMID class which had been canceled beforehand will be back in schedule. Meaning, the cancellation is canceled.

He reminds me to tell others especially the rest project managers so that those managers will inform their group members via anything they want - It's not my business.

Still, he told me that the presentation session will be continued but only for those who aren't present yet. I was surprised by that as I thought that we just have a common lesson for that day.

Meaning, my group will have a presentation this coming Wednesday and the best part is, we are not properly ready for that :( Will make sure for the slide to be ready and will improve any lacks.

No comments: