Monday, March 2, 2009

Stop fooling around kamarul!



"I wish I could be stronger enough so that I could be able to live by myself"

This semester is the suckest semester I ever had. Almost three days in a row, my class will start at 8 o’clock in the morning which are on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday (class will start at 10 a.m. and 2.30 p.m. on Wednesday and Friday respectively). There are 6 – 5 hours of lectures time for those days except on Thursday and Friday where only 3 hours of lectures are taking place.

Due to the situation above, I have to wake up at 6.30 a.m. for subuh prayer and obviously, there is no chance for me to continue my sleep as I do previously. I’m going to make a confession that I missed my subuh in so many times, I have to do something to prevent this from happen continuously. I do to set my alarm clock in 3 different times but it doesn’t make it. Plus, the extraordinary cold weather didn’t make things any better. Sleep early should be at the first place so that the determination and willpower would be come first.

Today is one of those days where I have to wait until the clock shows up the time at 7.30 a.m. I’ll take my bath, puts my shirt and pants on, put some perfume and tidy myself before I step out to my class. The other thing that pissed me off, all classes will start promptly on time and also finish promptly on time. We are insisted to rush towards the class or all doors will be locked from the inside. Dammit. Time to go, I’m running out of time now.

Still not to forget, assignments brief was released out since the 1st week. Those assignments could be annoying the hell out of me. The submission dates are still way to come, so, its honeymoon. (Off to class).

I know that I’m waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than this guy



even a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than them




As I expected, MU won the Carling Cup title after their struggled against the spurs during the final match last night. The champion was determined by penalty shoots out where the scores are 4 - 1. Ben foster is awarded as “The man of the match”. GLORY GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!!!



BEN FOSTER

No comments: