Saturday, March 21, 2009

boredom

Saturday is the best day for me to complete any work or task that I couldn’t complete since Monday. Most of the task are regarding to the assignments and reports. I don’t have any problem with the notes as I always attend to the class even sometime I’m really not understand what was I’m studying. Sometime my attention will change the direction to something that has a nice little diversion from the real world. Luckily, there are friends come to pour out their favor to let me understand better.

And again, I got a problem with Eng. Math. It’s hard to find the solution for each question. I’ve a good inception in a way to find the solution but, in the middle, the question becomes annoying. I start to tension after I give them a try in so many times but the result is still beyond the possible. This question is starting to piss me off. So, I should find someone that could help me out but at the mean time, I don’t want to hear “you should understand the concept” anymore. I’ve been working on it by myself but I still didn’t get the pictures. All I want right here is just a little bit guidance.

I could understand the importance to try to grasp everything for my future. But yet I’m indolent to make any effort to improve. So, I try to put myself a little bit of pressure so that I could use my mind to work more often towards the matter. But, people always see me in calm without knowing the real thing that come across in my head.

*Mu vs Fulham and the match is around the corner. Got to go*

No comments: