Tuesday, May 5, 2009

no more hydro by tomorrow :)

I woke up early in the morning for Subuh prayer due to my obligation as a Muslim and stay up until 7.30 a.m. Then, I took my shower, clean up my body and prepared myself for the Geo mechanics which is started at 8 a.m until 11 a.m. The class went interesting when the lecturer unable to get himself to fully conduct the class as he has an important meeting which is accidentally crashed with the timetable. So he took almost an hour to give his speech out and I don't think he delivers any lessons there and dismiss the class about 90 minutes time earlier is just the right decision.

As usual, hydro is progressing very well and I assure for the report to be submitted by tomorrow at least in the evening before the office hour is over. I start to become seriously concern on this report since in the morning and forsake many exercises from Mdm Hema just because of want to give the full attention on the Hydro assignments. I do concern with the exercises, but this is not the suitable time as I've more important job that need to be enforced first. All answers for all questions are in my grasp now and ready to process before the submission. All I have to do now is just to get the report done and get ready to stress myself again with Eng. Math assignment afterward.

No comments: