Friday, January 7, 2011

New Year's Resolution...Part 007

Resolute #5 pertains about to be wised in spending. The cash flow must be controlled as the money flow out should not surpass the money flow in. This resolute encourages me to buy things based on the need but not for the desire.

I should control my monthly expenditure if I'm keen to achieve the resolute #1 and #2 in successful scale. Those three resolute are linked together which means if I have violated any of those resolute, the impact will be imposed upon one another.

I realize this resolute has something to do with my purchasing power yet I'm determined that I could cope with it even it takes me a while to disperse the shopping spree temptation. I'm optimistic it will works out sooner or later depends on my performance. Only time would tell!

No comments: