Monday, January 17, 2011

Event of New Year's Eve...part 006

Oh shit! I don't know where to begin. There's a lot of thing in my mind and I need to simplify them first and arrange accordingly based on the right sequence. To use the chronology system is likely not appropriate.

Everything has jumbled up as all the facts appear in mind at the same time. Well, I need to narrow down and sort out all the useless clutters so that whatever I write down will be looked more convincing and reliable. There's a plenty of necessary things that pertinent his past. To write down the whole story is not a wise idea anyway.

According to my mother, the first time my father met his friend was on the enrollment day of Air-Force recruitment back in late 80's. That time my father was still young, single and yet to be married. So did with his friend.

Will be continued...

No comments: