Sunday, January 16, 2011

Event of New Year's Eve...part 005

Just know I re-read all my entries from January 12 until January 15. I figured out that I was writing something way irrelevant from the title itself. I was dumbfounded for a moment as its very shameful to state unrelated issue which got nothing to do with my intention. Well, since I was dragged out the irrelevant, I stress out the verdict to continue until the end.

I guess it's enough for me to write down regarding the feeling and expression part. Since the topic has changed the direction from somewhere to nowhere, I would like to continue with a bit of my father's past so that you'll get a clear view of what actually had happened over the duo in the past years. Certain part is unlikely yet to be ascertained as I gathered the fact by hearsay majorly from my mother.

Will be continued...

No comments: