Thursday, February 11, 2010

Real Hot Day

Today is very hot even I stay at home (the best shelter I believe) with the ceiling fan turns on with the maximum speed, I'm still sweating a lot. I can't stand anymore with this extraordinary hot weather.

I supposed to run the sieve analysis just evening for my research project, unfortunately I've to cancel the test and take a long nap as replacement for today's evening.

Last night, my members and I have completed the report, prepared for the presentation slides and I slept at 4 a.m. (I didn't know at what time my group members felt asleep) It was at the dawn and the worst part is, I just can't sleep well as I got irritated with the light stomachache.

I woke up at 7 a.m to performed Subuh prayer and try to sleep again. Unfortunately, the eyelids still can't be closed even I tried in so many ways. So, I still remain awake and conscious until the CMID class took place.

Things that I want to highlight here is, can you just imagine how could I stay energetic after only three hours of rest - Not including the uncomfortable condition during the rest in the process. Then I want straightly continue to run the sieve analysis at the evening without break. It's impossible as I'm just a human being. I need a quite some time to restore.

So I manage to run the sieve stuff later on tomorrow evening. It must be tomorrow otherwise, my research project will be delayed and directly become the fall behind student in term of progression.

No comments: