Saturday, February 27, 2010

Maulidur Rasul


As everyone knows, yesterday was a public holiday due to the celebration of prophet Muhammad's birthday or some people prefer to call it as Maulidur Rasul.

~The brand new of resolute~

So, as I'm one of the adherents which are called as Muslim, would like to apply new resolutions in term of behavior, attributes and practicing good deeds in my next lifetime. InsyaAllah, I'll practice more constant in my daily lifestyle based on the references of Prophet Muhammad's narration, demonstrates and real-life example. InsyaAllah

Deep down in my heart, I'm so grateful as I born as a Muslim and take Islam, the right belief as my own religion which is well known by its convincing truthfulness and wonderfulness.

~Reality Check~

So, I have no class for 5 consecutive days in total since it started by last Thursday. I supposed to fill up all the time by focusing towards the FYP, CMID and not to forget my sieve analysis. I do try to complete the task and mitigate my joy, but it still can be considered as failed - Just do something with a few layers of papers and suddenly I lost interest and succumbed with the surrounding.

Yet again, the temptation is hardly to manipulate and spur me to cling with those crucial works. The other influences from surrounding become villains and keep preventing me from completing my work. I've no clue what else I need to do in order to get myself become more determined. *sigh*

No comments: