Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I kill the night effciently :)

(This picture is not relevant with the article below)

I'm quite bored last night. So I manage myself to do some tiny editing and adjustment for my blog page. Most of the modification is in term of the colors scheme so that it looks more striking at some particular area. Only the great observer could spot the different :)

Oh yeah, now I get my own shout box. After almost 30 minutes of searching and change the color setting - changing the color scheme from default setting to the current setting really consume too much minutes, now it's ready to use as you can see on the screen (on the left hand side) So drop me a line once in a while!

Once I done with the blog page, I was roaming on Facebook to see any updates and comments that exists. Suddenly, I stumbled upon this Facebook account: KAJIAN DR FADZILAH KAMSAH TENTANG SIFAT MANUSIA. This is a research of human behavior and characterization based on which month they were born. This is actually more to motivate people as we know this man is a good motivator and this research is done by Dr Fadzilah Kamsah himself

I was born in December, so this is my character overview:
Sangat setia dan pemurah Bersifat patriotik Sangat aktif dalam permainan dan pergaulan Sikap kurang sabar dan tergesa-gesa Bercita-cita tinggi Suka menjadi orang yang berpengaruh dalam organisasi Seronok didampingi Suka bercampur dengan orang Suka dipuji, diberi perhati...an dan suka dibelai Sangat jujur, amanah dan bertolak ansur Tidak pandai berpura-pura Cepat marah Perangai yang berubah-ubah Tidak ego walaupun harga diri yang sangat tinggi Benci pada kongkongan Suka berlawak Pandai buat lawak dan berfikiran dengan logic.

Well it's suddenly spur me to give more effort to do more :)

No comments: