Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!


First of all, I want to dedicate this first paragraph towards those who are celebrating Christmas recently. I don't think it's too late to wish all my Christian friends out there a Merry Christmas since it's still snowing in Europe.

Does snowing in Europe got something to do with Christmas celebration all over the world?...lol... The fact seems unreliable, so don't believe it plainly. Anyway, I'm wishing all my Christian friends a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!

Well, I wonder what is the common activity all the Christians do during Christmas. Decorate trees? Have a feast among the family members, relatives and acquaintances or likely called as family gathering? Playing firecrackers or firework like most Muslims do?

But one thing I'm pretty sure. Before the Christmas day hits, we could see the malls bursting with people who are doing their Christmas shopping. They hit the stores and walking around with one aim which to be buying a Christmas presents for their loved ones and acquaintances :) I wish I could have one later :)

No comments: