Monday, August 10, 2009

54th - lacking of rest time

First of all, before I start moving to the next paragraph, I just want to inform everyone that this is the scheduled post which was written down earlier in a word document before I transferred in the web page of mine. I can't post out this entry as I can't find the internet access here in my room. I've no idea what happen to this fucking college because it starts to create a problem with the internet connection. Surely a million of people are getting pissed right now and I'm one of them.

It seems that I'm quite busy with my activity during a couple of weekends. The day that I expect to sleep a little bit much longer. it would be more pleased if I lied down on the very comfortable mattress of mine until the brunch time. Yet, it was totally failed to achieve this objective that I set in my wise mind beforehand. Just imagine, yesterday I woke up early in order to go to my convocation ceremony (I'm afraid to miss the bus trip) and today, I still need to wake up early to go to work. It's quite similar situation but different purposes. After all, this is the life that I choose and I vowed for not to look back and retreat. Go Kamarul...Go Kamarul!!!!

No comments: