Saturday, October 31, 2009

my bro is fully restored

It's Saturday again and I have no idea why, I could feel the time traveled more faster than it should be - with a lot of works still left undone that makes the things didn't get any better - I keep delaying my project and still don't get any intention to proceed even it just a bit - I can feel the pressure growth on me yet, I don't get any plan to start my first leap. Hope something could spur me up soon.

For introduction ...

A year ago, he involved in a very terrific crashed while he was heading back to home from JB in the dawn time. He was riding his bike at the sideline of PLUS highway, and suddenly a drunk/sleepy driver unable to control his speeding car. He hit the highway's divider and bounces straight to my brother in just a few milliseconds time. There's nothing my brother could do at the moment and that was a very poor thing that happened to him. He has been through the very hard time since then and endure every bit of it triumphantly. Luckily, it just a temporary disabilities and he never succumb to any challenge along the healing time.

and now....

My younger brother had been hospitalized on last Wednesday in order to get further treatment of his broken leg. He used to follow up the medical checkup and medicine regarding to his broken leg in so many times before. But this time, it's slightly different. After almost a year he used the crutches for walking and support, now it's time for the era to end - He was undergoing a surgery to take off the steel which is used to support his leg's bone for all these while. I hope that he will be recovered and walk again soon.

He didn't do anything wrong - he was in the right lane and was riding with the constant speed limit yet he suffered for other people's faults and wrongdoings. This is the real life after all. Well, we couldn't predict any incoming harm upon us and the only thing that we could do is just to be extra careful.

2 comments:

cekkeya said...

eh, kawan lama. saja singgah blog ko, nak tinggal msg kat chatbox, tapi tak jumpa plaks, aku link ke blog ko eh.

~ex-teknik bp

KAMARULZAMAN NORDIN said...

helo kawan lama...
gua kenal lu la...
azyan ...cekkeya azyan kalau x silap gua la... okok..do as u wish..