Okay, I'll try to recap my last few days in this post before I knock myself out on the bed again - today is Saturday and its breezing morning - why should I waste this dandy moment after I'm craving for it all this while? Sleep is the best part for now before I got to hand over all my projects soon.
- Last two weeks were full with joy and excitement, my classmates and I organized for a movie trip after a long time - as we busy with projects and long semester break. We didn't get our footsteps together on cinema since the last 5 or 6 months. So we were in line and pick a movie with title "papadom" as our target to strike. This movie is absolutely fantastic and we enjoyed the whole scene. It's valued for money.
- Later, at the same night, we celebrated Afiq and Zuera's birthday altogether even they were not born in the same date - unfortunately zuera unable to participate as she ran away from us - she was suspecting us to celebrate her in the different way with stuff like tepung dan telur - it makes sense why she ran away. The party is just simple - the flow is more to show how we appreciate our friends. I wish them great success and happiness for the year ahead.
- Last Thursday, I went back to my hometown after a month - I predict in the next two months would be the busiest ever for me to manage all projects and there's no chance for homecoming - will be missing my homeland badly.
- My uncle organizes an open house last week and coincidentally crash with my homecoming. So, I could enjoy all foods before Shawal move away and it was the last open house I attended. Will looking forward in the next Raya.
- As Monday came over, my hands were full with tasks and exercises need to be done. From that day until yesterday, the tension has kicked in my head - I didn't sleep well, I didn't get myself well-prepared.
So today I decide to enjoy all moments to the fullest and I wish it somehow could mitigate the stress that overwhelmed me.
~~END OF RAMBLINGS~~