Monday, October 26, 2009

Structure strikes in my nerves...part 001

I would like to dedicate this first paragraph to congratulate and to show some appreciation for the new installation of the new Negeri Sembilan's monarch which is recently affected. Tuanku Muhriz Tuanku Munawir has been chosen as a new Yang Dipetuan Besar (great King) of Negeri Sembilan, succeeding his late uncle Tuanku Jaafar Tuanku Abdul Rahman. The installation of this new ruler would be the 11th constitutional sovereign king of negeri Sembilan monarchy.

Due to the installation ceremony recently, the entire state of Negeri Sembilan which is under the territory and ruled by its sovereign are having an officially a day off today. It turns to something a little bit better after my college is a part of the territory. To make my day more interesting, I have at least 4 days off from any lectures and classes since last Friday.

~WILL BE CONTINUED~

No comments: