And now, I'm undergoing my degree and still, the same problem is sticking with me. Structure all the time takes my attention - in order to torture the peaceful soul and harmony inner of my own. Now, let see what do I need to do to satisfy my crazy structure's lecture in order to fulfill all his requirement:
- I need to come out with design of new building that never exist even it so obvious that I am not an architecture student - I'm civil engineers to be and all I do is just calculate the loads and design the loads, not design a building. He asked me to produce related sheets in very little time.
- I struggle for the drawing and passed over him - I'm strongly believed he didn't check the drawing until now as he didn't utter any single word.
- We need to come out with a full report that contains 5 or 6 chapters inside. So, we have to submit each chapter gradually before it can form and bind together as a full report - the problem is, I submit chapter 1 for the lecture to inspect whether the project can be proceed or declined, unfortunately he never gives any feedback.
- Things become annoyed when he asked me to proceed chapter two and three. I don't have any clue to proceed until he gives his comment or any related suggestion and recommendation. Common, please mark up your mind Mister.
- In order to settle up all kinds of structure things, consequently I was absent both of my final project classes.
~END OF WHINING~