This is a very long post as I got a lot of story to share with. Feel like I have been injected with enthusiasm of writing lately. This post might be have a sequel - to write everything in just an attempt is absolutely impossible....
within 48 hours just right after the exam was officially to declare it's over, I got so many unforgettable memories (I wish) and experienced a very great joy in my entire life until I'm temporarily forget about my studies and other problem-related. No problems come at all, everything is fade away down into the drain - I just feel the real diversion from the real world.
I'm going to summarize a series of these fortunate moments I had since yesterday (we spend almost an entire day in Melaka) and I'm glad to say that the day was full of joy. I wish I can turn on this feeling whenever I'm trapped or stuck in difficulties. Well, it just a piece of hope and totally absurd to become real. Everyone knows that :) The chronology of moments is shown in a numerical format as follow:
- We were departed from college to Melaka by a car, pack for 5 persons (Gua, Syuk, Yana, Rasyid and Yusoff anak Dr Fathoni) around 10 a.m, having a brunch at Mantin before we moved.
- Afiq and Odah were joining us but they came straight away from their home (as their home is located nearby from A Famosa Resort). They brought along their siblings for more excitement.
- Unexpected problem arose - the ticket price is Rm 40 ringgit and it's slightly different with the price they have advertised in the net. We had check the price in their official website before we come out with this plan, it just Rm 20 for each person.
- To clear the confusion - we went to the counter for further explanation. Okay, I don't know whether they make profit by fraud or we just can't understand the statement they advertised on the net - "For those who are staying or renting in this resort, they'll be given discounts almost 50 percent from the origin ticket price" - that's what the person in charged told us.
- We fine with that and we could accept the reason of the price is slightly different from what we checked in the internet. But now, most of us didn't bring loads of cash (as we tough the ticket is cheap and I never think to withdraw any cent from ATM).
- We accumulated every single cents we had and start to count all of them - Obviously, the total amount was adequately to accommodate for 5 persons. That's enough to keep us moving forward.
- We thought this place isn't crowded as the day wasn't a public holiday (even the suspicious mind told me it still the school's holiday). That's why we chose Wednesday in the first place. Unfortunately, it's getting crowded from an hour to another.
- So, we still stand a chance to try all the thrilled and adventurous sliding games available yet we had to wait for the turn. There were a lot of people and we had to be in the queue line. Patient always comes in the first place and highly considered.
- We spent almost 4 or 5 hours, I'm not sure as none of us wore a watch except Raudah's little sister and we never think to check the time as we were excited with the water.
- The dark cloud crawly covered the atmosphere - given a clear sign for the rain to come down - we decided to leave before the rain comes.
- The next plan is to go to Raudah's for sending her back and at the same time to visit her family members as well. But the main agenda is different - to ensure Raudah is able to follow us back to college and convince her parents that we got something important to look after in the next day. Furthermore, her parents aren't allowed her to drive during the night time without companion.
- We reached at the college area at 10 after a few minutes time of driving - managed to have a light supper before we took off to our apartment. Without hesitation, I felt asleep once I laid down on the comfortable mattress. Tomorrow, another plan is ready for us, we are going to KL!!!!
Still, even I through so many unforgettable memories, there are a few things that sometimes would be pissed me off if I keep thinking about it. Just want you to ponder about the things that are written below:
- This is the school's break season and sure there will be a lot of parents come along with their children, purposely to have some fun, but everything is expensive and for some particular service, they increase the fee by double the price. It doesn't matter for those who come from the wealth family.
- To keep our luggage or stuff safe, we have no option except to rent a locker. We need to buy a token depends on the size of the locker we want. This special token is valid for one time only and you can't regain it back once you insert the token on its slot. Meaning, when you unlock your locker, you can't lock it back until you buy a new token.