Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What, is it 8 Jan 2010 today?


This is officially the first entry of year 2010. Anyway, it won't take so long for the date to leap away up to 8 January today. As I grow older and the time evolves faster and faster, I didn't start yet to think about my future plan...

......Forget about the first paragraph, now focus on the following paragraphs......

It's not too late if I want to say goodbye for the year 2009 and welcome for the year 2010 as I can't find the internet connection in my house back in Johor - to express out my greetings in here :) I was counting down every seconds before the date switched to 2010 at somewhere (mostly known as tepi parit) altogether with my fellow friends. It sounds quite bad and not comfortable at all yet I enjoyed the night view very much.

Reminiscing back through the year of 2009, I don't think it brought a lot of changes to me as I still stick around with books, assignments and everything related to the education stuff or whatsoever. Yet, it still brings a great encouragement which I think it can help me out to fire up my motivation and looking forward to the next challenge.

In term of education, I had a very good start which has bring me very good results at the end of the semester 2B. Something that I never expect and never happen during I was undergoing diploma. I almost hit the 4 flat for the CGPA. Outstanding isn't it?...

During my diploma days, I never had an experience to feel a very long semester break until I continue my degree. Like what I had been through back in the mid year of 2009, finally I can feel the real semester break, it's really long....

The precious experience came during the semester break in process. I managed to get myself a job so that I wouldn't bore to the death - just imagine you live your life without do nothing. Don't you think it's insane?. After seek for vacancies, I had been hired by Tai Kwong Batteries Industries eventually. I was assigned as Quality Control and earn some very delightful salary. QC - completely nothing to do with my path of civil engineer. Still, it worth for something and it's a great experience, probably happen just once in a life time.

After a couple of months in the industry, I've to put myself back on the lane - to continue the next semester as it was reopened. From the registration part until the class begins, everything was common and not much different at all compare with the previous semester.

Unfortunately, life is not always in a straight way, some barriers will be the great villain. From the crisis with our lecturer and all sorts of complications regarding our study, every little part has ruined our performance in the recent semester even though the results are not come out yet, I can feel the results are running low right now. I'm looking forward and just can't wait for the result to reveal....

Normally, people will come out with new missions and visions due to the New Year is about to start. I also have my own vision and mission. There are a few points that I'm going to after during through the solid year of 2010 I suspect. Well, I'm a final year student and to improve my knowledge should be the priority. The sequence of missions is:
  1. All results in my last semester must be in the first class mark. No matter what happen I need to work harder to achieve this as this is my very last chance that available otherwise I'll not graduate as a first class student. Will be looking forward for the upcoming endeavor.
  2. Finish my bachelor in triumphantly way (graduate as a first class student). Right now, I got my diploma and soon, I will get my Bachelor certificate in my hands. My plan is, I'm going back to the basic of further education and register my name under the certificate level of civil course. Because I think that I'm lacking one certificate in my collection and I believe it would be useful during my job hunting later.
  3. I also want to take part in Health and Safety Training at somewhere in Bangi, conducted by the special officer in charged over there - they must have a wide knowledge and experience in every sorts of accidents situation or anything related to the health and safety issues. No wonder it will cost me almost RM 5K in just less than 1 month of training.
  4. I tend to further my study in Master level in somewhere but surely not in the same place. At the same time, I'll try to browse and appeal for sponsorship so that I can get the financial aid from any individuals or company that interested to do so. Otherwise, If I still fail to find any sponsorship, I'll not waste much time and will look for a job vacancies.
Only those points have come across in my mind right now. So, I hope that I could achieve all the missions above without endure too much hardness. Hope Allah is willing to help me out and bless me...amin.....

~end of long preface of year 2010 :)~

No comments: