Monday, July 2, 2007

Abadiah, Shell Mantin, Petronas Nilai, Rumah Syak, Sukan Malam Shah Alam, KL dan Cheras Downtown

Assalamualaikum and very good evening to all my acquaintances. Today is Sunday, the exhausted Sunday noon actually and I just woke up. As usual, before I fall asleep again, I like to jot down something in my blog. It's quite interesting but not entertain you at all as it just happen to me and a few persons only.

I’m the story teller and you just need to read every single word that I have produced here. Alright, we start from the time now, the time now is 1.30 o'clock in the evening and the day, as I mentioned before, it's Sunday.

Yesterday, for the whole day, I got nothing to do with my leisure and just concentrate and gave full dedication on the task given from my lecturer, it makes me sick of thinking and surfing the internet, try to find the answer that I don't know where they are hiding from me. I’m just fed up and mourned badly.

Let start pal. The time shown was 3 o'clock, so I decided to take a rest for a while and just went for sightseeing around my accommodation. During stroll around in my college area, I met my friends at ABADIAH, which is the most popular restaurant among the rest here.

So I joined them, ordered a glass of sirap bandung from the waiter, watching my friends eating their food, it makes me starved. I think, maybe I should join them and eat rice with a few dishes which has served for customer.

The taste is not too bad, that's why there’s no hesitant for us to enjoy the food in here, but this restaurant still have drawbacks especially their service. The drawback is, I tell u, please don't order any kinds fried rice even nasi goreng biasa or nasi goreng kampong.

1st, the taste is extremely bad and very disappointing. 2nd, their chef took along time to cook the fried rice and to serve it. I don't know whether the restaurant only have a single chef or other matters, but for sure, the service is very bad.

After 45 minutes sitting and chit chatting with my friends, we decided to move, a few persons planned to go to Mantin to settle down their business, and I followed them as I have a mundane affair over there as well. I need to buy a bottle of 2T for my bike. So we need to back to our apartment first.

Then we took our helmet and started our trip to Mantin together. It just about 4 to 5 km from our college. After bought the thing that I need, I had changed my fundamental plan as I went to SHELL. Over there, my friend wanted to wash their motorcycle.

And the worker is about to start their obligation, a few friends also came over there after a few minutes past, everyone had done their business and they look very interested to watch the worker washing the bike. Actually, the place that we came over are nearly, just a few blocks of building, that's why we can assemble at the SHELL after we finished our affair.

Afterwards, my friend regain back his worthy bike and it's ready to use, the worker had washed the bike, but the owner was not satisfied about something, there are a few spot that still overwhelming by an oil.

The dirty place was revealed so the worker need to wash again but this time, only at the oil spot. We all still on poise and totally composure and don't want to make the situation more complicated, just let the worker done their job. After that, everything has done, the new shining bike is ready on action.

After that, we came back to our accommodation while 1 of my friend needed to move to KOMUTER BATANG BENAR to fetch someone, I’m not sure whether his broad or his friend. Ah, let it go! I don't want to be a jerk. After we arrived at the accommodation area, we were not came over to our apartment, but we were LEPAKING at one particular area.

After a few minutes, my friend suggested to go to SHAH ALAM to watch Sukan Malam Activity. It’s a great idea. Furthermore, I got nothing to do at the night, so maybe I should join the idea and enjoy myself rather than I just sit at home and suffer of boredom. Moreover, I'm a person that have an attribute of vulnerable of bore.

At the time we had compromised, we started our trip from Mantin to Nilai and straight to SHAH ALAM, the time is 7.30 pm in the twilight. Moving out from the accommodation’s surveillance gateway with just three bikes with 5 persons, we trough to Nlai. Over there, we need to refuel our tank as initial preparation for a long journey and to ensure our bike is not lacking of fuel.

We went to Petronas Nilai for that purpose, after everyone filled their fuel, we continued our journey. We had to stop by at shak’s house as he needed to take something. After a few minutes of waiting, he appeared back and we continued the journey.

This time, we went straight and didn't make any stop by at any place. On the way about 30 minutes, we reached over there and trespassed the event area, it's beside the stadium and to not wasted any time, we searched for parking and park our bike at the strategic area.

At this place, I need not to worry anything whether my bike or police. It's because this time, everything is legal and the bike, there are a few marshals were taking care our bike as long as we don't park outside the parking boundaries.

So there’s no point for morons or crooks to try something stupid such as stealing any part of the bike. If they do, something bad will served them right, but surely I’m not convincing you but you better trust me, the marshal also need to take responsibility to refuse any chaos that will be probably occur. I’m not sure what was the time we had reached, but for sure, the function was all about to start.

Luckily, we were not too late to watch an uncommon stunts that were showed from the rider, so we rushed to the particular location to enjoy it. 1st, we went to willy area that show every single person who wants to challenge their ability of PACAK.

The person who has done that in the longest time will get the gift from the administration, it such a competition for mat rempit actually to restrict them to make a crazy work at the road. Yeah, everyone is talented, I don't know what makes them happy when they willy. The tire just fluctuated and the rider needs to control and balance their bike.

It just like that I think. After bored of that action, we moved on at the other particular area, this time, we watched the weekang… haha…if willy, the front side tire will go up, reversely, this time, the backside tire will raise up. To make it, we need to find the suitable speed before we pull the brake trigger.

If we just brake not within the suitable speed, surely there’s vain as our backside tire will not raise up. But it still a terror action and would face any pitfall if we careless. We need to have an enthusiasm of willpower.

I think their dedication and willpower need to be exemplary by everyone in everything they do. Moreover, at the other area, we can find the special competition, the lowest hazardous and lowest possibility to drag anyone who tried it from get a broken bones, the competition is riding the bike as slow as possible, the slowest rider will get special recognition at the end of the event.

Afterwards, we moved on to other booth which is the place that show the creative and the pretty bikes. After observed the bike which is attracting us, we eager to try something that seldom to find out at any area. For me, this is probably the second time and for them, maybe it is the 1st

time ever.

We had a chance to play a paintball. The most popular, most expensive sports and high probability of illness, I tell you what, if you just get shot by the bullet, oh man, you will suffer for a moment. Want to try?. Hell no rite!

After completing the game, we just sat at our bike, there's no show was running anymore as everything had finished and the winner had been decided. After a few moments, the administrative announced the winner for all categories and the winner look very ecstatic of the result and the gift as remembrance.

I got envy with them as they just made everyone impressed and they made it triumphantly. Can you imagine, getting something like that from KBS can make you proud? I don't care what kinds of style or method to get the recognition, but, if I can grab a loving cup from the government, it makes me pleased. I feel like I want to seize the cup. Surely!

30 minutes past over, the administrator declared the event is over. So we needed to move out from the area, our new location now is Shak’s friend house at somewhere, I don't know where as I just forget to observe the signboard which has provided by the local authority. Straight to the point, we reached at the place. Met a few persons and moved on to Dataran.

The time shown is midnite. We moved crawly to KL city. After riding a few minutes, we reached over there. The fundamental plan is to watch the other function from mat rempit. But its pointless as the function was not begin yet. But we keep waiting. There was no sign for the function to start instead the situation is totally gloomy.

Subsequently, we decided to go to Cheras Downtown except shak and his friends. Just a few km from dataran. Right there, we spent a few bucks to get something. Stroll around the area and tried to find something special. We just spent almost 2 hours of walking. During walking, as usual, our stomach was starving.

So we went to food court nearby the trade center. A few moments were passing through, and the time now is dawn. So we decided to head back to our home sweets home. We informed shak that we are about to move out from KL. And he replied and insisted us to wait for him. So we keep waiting at PETRONAS in the way back.

Waiting for a quite some times, shak had arrived, he told us there were a big fuss between 2 kinds of motor clubs. But I ignored as I didn't understand what is the situation actually. Furthermore, there’s nothing to do with my life.

Consequently, we headed back to our accommodation and there’s no harmful circumstances as the road was clear from any car.We reached over the area in 4.30 in the dawn. Yeah, it's very exhausted trip for me. My eyes were starting to misty and sleepy. Then, I get my shower and lied down, then I felt asleep.

I think, that's all for this daytime which I can share with you as I'm lacking of idea now. The last thing that I would like to advertise to you is, don't forget to watch F1 today!

No comments: