Saturday, December 10, 2011

Jogging after so long!


The idea turned out yesterday's morning once I woke up from my sleep. My body felt so listless and certain muscles were severely pain. However I forced myself rather than taking MC after knowing the awaiting workload at the office needs to be done by yesterday. The workload had motivated me somehow. Huhuhu

I've worked in this new company for almost 2 months now and since then I never took any outdoor exercise to break a sweat. Not even once!!! Plus I took unhealthy diet most of the time without any control schemes. This might be the main reason why my body is so weak, not as energetic as before! Devastating myself!

Since then, I decided to spend my Saturday morning for exercise regime. The best location that came across in mind was Titiwangsa Lake. I eager to run after imagine the atmosphere and also the fact that this is my first time to utilize the facility.

Seems like the plan worked well. Just morning I was on the jogging track just to realize what I had already planned. I've invited my cousin and a friend to come along however the bed gave the best offer to resist. So, I continue my plan while contemplating that there will be a lot of joggers will accompany me. Hahaha

The jogging track is surrounding the Titiwangsa Lake. This recreation place is very popular among the KL population and located not far from my residence area (walking distance). It just takes around 10 to 15 minutes of walking and could be lesser than that if you accelerate your walking style.

I set myself to accomplish 5 rounds minimum. However, I only managed to finish 3 rounds which if I bring to the math, I still short for 2 rounds from what I had targeted. Even though, 3 rounds were enough to torture my physical body.

The energy gone quite fast!!! Can you imagine I passed out after 3 rounds? The desire to run is there yet what does it means when the legs refuse to run? The stamina is on the critical level and need to focus more on the outdoor activity soon so that the problem will be fixed!

Those who think by accomplishing 3 rounds are just a breeze, I assume that you are concreting my statement about myself. Hahaha

And now, this is the come out after putting my stamina to the limit - I thought I will be energetic and feel fresh yet I'm enduring the muscle tense instead. Huhuhu

15 comments:

Yaty said...

gemok! :P

KAMARULZAMAN NORDIN said...

Eyy, mana ada gemuk.. u la gemuk dan busyuk...wawawawa

Anonymous said...

That's cool..

Check this out:

http://blogyacht.blogspot.com

warna warni kehidupan said...

alalal jogging la ko

MEPEACEYOU said...

http://musicevolutioninfo.blogspot.com/

luckmey said...

Excellent news from you. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely wonderful. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it wise. replica rolex seadweller, replica rolex milgauss

sbo said...

sbo
sbobet

cheap nfl jerseys said...

Hank coolly unhooked his saw handle,cheap jerseys and Tom drew the blade through and out the other side.

Next appeared the teamsters with their little wooden sledges,jerseys their steel chains, and their tongsjerseys . They had been helping the skidders to place the parallel and level beams, or skids, on which the logs were to be piled by the side of the road. The tree which Tom and Hank had just felled lay up a gentle slope from the new travoy road, so little Fabian Laveque, the teamster, cheapjerseyssiteclamped the bite of his tongs to the end of the largest, or butt, log.

"Allez, Molly!" he cried.2012 nike nfl jerseys

The horse, huge, elephantine, her head down, cheap nfl jerseys nose close to her chest, intelligently spying her steps,wholesale jerseys moved. The log half rolled over, slid three feet, and menaced a stump.

"Gee!" cried Laveque.cheap jerseys from china

Molly stepped twice directly sideways, jerseys shop planted her fore foot on a root she had seen, and pulled sharply. The end of the log slid around the stump.

hotels in pachmarhi said...

Brilliant post. Nice information. Thanks for sharing.
pachmarhi hotels
best hotel in pachmarhi
pachmarhi

said...

chaussures nike shox nz i femmes
chaussures nike shox nz i hommes
chaussures nike shox nz ii femmes
chaussures nike shox nz ii hommes
chaussures nike shox oz femmes
chaussures nike shox oz hommes
chaussures nike shox r2 femmes
chaussures nike shox r2 hommes
chaussures nike shox r3 femmes
chaussures nike shox r3 hommes
chaussures nike shox r4 ii femmes
chaussures nike shox r4 ii hommes
chaussures nike shox r4 v femmes
chaussures nike shox r4 v hommes

ljr said...

i was here tonight

doesn't look like you have been for a while

ljr said...

i was here tonight

don't seem like you have been for a while

Search Engine Marketing Company in india said...

Cool blog. Have a great day!!!
Search Engine Optimization Company in india
Digital Marketing Company in india
Social Media Optimization Company in india
top web design companies
website design company
best website design companies
Website Design Companies
web development company india
web design company india

anilkumart said...

I really like your blog it's really nice.

Search Engine Marketing Company in india
Search Engine Optimization Company in india
Digital Marketing Company in india
Social Media Optimization Company in india
top web design companies
website design company
best website design companies
Website Design Companies
web development company india
web design company india

anilkumart said...

I really like your blog it's really nice.

Deals
best deals
travel deals
Cheap Deals
laptop deals
tv deals
online deals
best buy deals
great deals
camera deals