Friday, March 14, 2008

d EnD oF 9Th SeMeStEr

Diz is the rite time 4 me to bogging back after I ve a sanity broke down n achy head 4 couple days. Its not a contagious disease but I need to facing the xm week n assignment… so far, nothing much n nothin special that I can elaborate here, juz about my xm n my up coming semester break no 9.. dats mean, I’m juz end up my semester no. 9.. don u tink its quite freak??… 9 semesters…. hmm…wut ever…

3 papers 4 diz short sem while the others only 1 paper make me feel envious so badly… its due to the no. of subject that I conduct in diz short sem.. Began in March 06, 2008, followed by March 11, and d last 1 in March 13, I sat 4 xm n these are important days 4 me… at d mean time, I need to b a workaholic to ensure all questions will answered properly…then, it makes my eyes swollen so badly…Didn’t get enough sleep is the main factor that drive me to use all the precious sleeping time to prosecute sumtin to memorized all the possible notes.,,1 way of procurement to gain d best marks rather than I do nothing…

From 3 papers in d xm week, only 2 papers make my hilarious to breach out, but the other 1, surely, supplement is waiting 4 me..haih..I didn’t do well 4 highway paper… I don tink d question is too tough 4 me, I still can consider it as a medium question based on my wisdom, but I don know, I’m juz lost my self when facing d answer script..it juz a bit nervous but 4 sure, I’m not trembling..myb i'm 2 hasty kot.. haih….myb I shud implore 4 dat.. it juz a minor error n mistake .oo, its rili disappointing me..completely depressed 4 dat ….(my inner keep mumbling..:p)

D depressed bcome more worst starting next semester which is my last semester in diz college…juz like my hosemate (syed n safar) it not bcoz I’ll leave this college soon, but I’ll lost most of my friends here.. the frenship that I raised since I came into diz college surely will be erode by time to time… they’ll end up their study sooner than me…obviously, it not bcoz I need to extent my sem, but I need to admit dat I’m juz their junior, n they r my senior n I’ll follow their stride n trace 4 sure…

The election season juz over from their lofty, rite on March 08, 2008 n overlapped wif my project management paper b4 it adjourned to March 13, 2008… few election result make evry1 get shock..Every1 is whining everywhere..i can tell it becoz, my friends also keep talking bout the critical politics. Seems that they r possessed n delirious bout diz country administration while actually they r know nothing.. main thing is, don b a savage folk

Yeah, its time 4 homecoming n farewell time 4 my college…. I must leave diz suburban area b4 march 15, due to d next following morning, my road tax will expired…huhuh.. clearly, don hv a chance to keep some money instead I need to spend a loads of money…wut d fuck!!!

No comments: