Thursday, June 20, 2013

Reality Is Tough!!


Being in the fast lane, I have to shift my gear to 5th and constantly accelerate (remember I don't want to exceed the speed limit).

Being in the climbing terrain, I must have my low gear applied, steady & stronger rolling to the peak (remember I don’t want to lose grip or else I’ll fall backward).

So the conclusion is, I should face the condition maturely, adapts the condition and responds accordingly. Keep the pace!! I know I can do it.

good luck to me :)

5 comments:

Wayne Mountan said...

Wayne Mountan

SEO said...

Glad to read your post :). It is very informative!

Radiator Covers UK said...

I appreciate your blog post, beautifully expressed and well written.

Free Online Games said...

Very value able post, I read the whole story when I start reading it.

MGC JOBS said...

Best Whishes for you.....
Best Online Directory Chek This know more.
For get Free job Alert On your mobile Register here.
Jobs in Kerala
Jobs in India
Part time Jobs
School contact Numbers
Police Aid Post Contact Numbers
Free Online Directory
Free online Jobs
Thank you.