Wednesday, November 16, 2011

update after so long :)

It has been awhile for me not to post anything in here, slightly different from what I used to do before - spend most of my time in writing. There are a lot of things have been changed over the period.

I'm now working in a not-so-well-known consultant firm as a civil engineer. This is the position that I aimed since I was undergoing my secondary school. It was like 7 years of time before I could realize my dream. I could say that I'm proud of myself.

Even though I could achieve one of my dreams, I'm still not satisfied yet. You know why? It's because the firm pay me unimaginable cheap salary compare to what I could get in the previous company. As a result, I need to endure the "lack of money" syndrome as I need to control and monitor my expanses properly.

I decided to work in this consultant firm because it gives me much benefit in the long run in term of my future life and career. I think that's all from me this time. This is just a warm up session before I go for more :)

No comments: